Brahma Kumaris Teachers' Day Felicitation Program


Brahma Kumaris Teachers' Day Felicitation Program

Brahma Kumaris Teachers' Day Felicitation Program

On the auspicious occasion of Teachers’ Day, celebrated nationwide on 5th September, Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jamshedpur, organized a Felicitation Ceremony for Teachers on 7th September 2025. The event was held at Universal Peace Palace Retreat Centre, Marine Drive, Sonari.

The theme of the spiritual discourse was “Educators – Architects of Future Generation”, highlighting the role of teachers in shaping society and nurturing values through education. The session emphasized meditation, values in life, and the guiding light that teachers provide to the younger generation.

Key Highlights:

  • Spiritual discourse on Educators as architects of the future.
  • Teachers were honored for their invaluable contribution to education.
  • Focus on values, meditation, and the essence of teaching and learning.
  • Event inspired educators to reflect on their role as role models for society.

Takeaway from the Event

The event reminded us that teachers are not just knowledge-givers but true architects of character and society. By practicing self-discipline, meditation, and value-based teaching, educators can leave a lasting impact on future generations.

Outcome for My Class

Inspired by this program, I created a class affirmation for my students. We recite it together, and I will patiently wait for the change it brings in their learning journey:

“I respect, I listen, I learn each day.
Hard work and honesty show me the way.
I can dream big, I can reach high.
With courage and effort, I will fly.”

This affirmation reflects the essence of the Teachers’ Day celebration – guiding students to walk the path of respect, honesty, courage, and determination.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Club Activities